Monday, April 28, 2014

♥ Mini Me Customize Illustration ♥



 ☞ MINI ME CUSTOMIZE ILLUSTRATION ☜

HELLO! 

I'm working on some commissioned customize illustration now called Mini Me.
Actually I prefer to draw animals rather than human (you know,people sucks! lol) but unexpectedly it's pretty fun to draw something really random from people's orders.
It's meaningful for them but it's super random for me and I love it *giggle*

Let me show you my Mini Me werks,



That's me :D

Yes, my hair is black and long and messy (and dry, and damaged lol) just like that.
I'm wearing my favorite clothes, black plain tee, plaids long sleeve shirt and jeans pants,
and all time favorite black sneakers.

With two important cats on my life right now,
The fat fluffy brown one is Prince Kuba - my best friend's cat
and the tiny black & white one is Tobiko Houndstooth - we saved him from evil street life.

I added my favorite silly stuff up there,

Typography of my motto ''You Can't Rush Art",
Rose, oh I love roses and I do have some roses tattoos,
A cup of tea or coffee (Caffeine is in my blood),
A cute little ghost (I enjoyed horror movies, but who doesn't melt when lookin' at that little marshmallow buddy? :P ),
An owl (Actually I can add more animals there since I love animals, but well, I also have an owl tattoo on my back),
Some navy/nautical stuff such diamond, anchor and sailor hat.

Here's some close up details



It's pretty random for you right?
But isn't it fun? :D


♥ How To Order Mini Me 

1. Send your picture to : ayaz.werks@gmail.com
2. Tell me your favorite stuff such a movie, food, drinks, flower, gadget, game, make up, etc for a theme in the illustration.
3. If you want a specific thing such as your pets (so I can draw you hug them!), your favorite clothes, etc, don't forget to send me the picture of it.
4. Typography include. If you want your name, initial, favorite quotes or poems or lyrics, just write it correctly.
5. The fun part is, I'm not an realistic illustrator, so if you want a pair of cat ears or mustache, or pirate eye patch on your illustration later, let me know!
6. Mini Me fee : 200k for a single Mini Me like the example above and +50k for additional person such a couple or family
7. Have any question? Reach me by Line : ayazkw or Whatsapp : 082119751292
8. And the last part, You Can't Rush Art! So please be patient, I'm drawing yours with passion and details :)


I can't wait to draw and show you more of Mini Me things!

That's all, Folks!

Have a g'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment