Friday, May 2, 2014

♥ Mini Me Couple Edition ♥


☞ THE COUPLE ☜

T.G.I.F!

My first Mini Me client is a couple! and they're just engaged this year! and going to marry next year! *woot*woot*
What a double happiness :D

Anyway, this is the result,


♥ Debora & Zefanya ♥

Let me tell you the details about this happy couple,
First, look at that diamond ring!
*lol*
I really getting along with 'romantic' theme since they're just engaged
(and I know I keep mentioned 'engaged' words again and again)
So, don't you think the purple orange as the background color is just perfect for this love birds? ;)
I even added some glowing stars and hearts to sparks the romantic evening theme!

Their clothes was based from the last time I had a dinner with them,
Debi with blue dress, black heels and leopard purse (but no, she didn't wear that leopard ears headband that night. She just bought it about two months ago.)
Zefa with light blue shirt, black pants and his work shoes, just like a good ordinary worker :D
They love to watch movies at the cinema
that's why I draw some pop corn and film roll for the last touch.

Here's the details!



I'm glad they give me a nice feedback and said that they love it too!
*yay*

Well, I can't wait to draw some more!

Order your Mini Me now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment