Sunday, June 1, 2014

♥ I love typography ♥




☞ MY TYPE ☜

This is what I do to killing time,
having fun with typography.
I really love lettering - manual or digital - both are fun!


I posted my works on Instagram (ayaz_kw) mostly,
and here's some of them,


♥ New Year 2014 ♥

I made this one in January
when I've got a pastel colors fever especially peach and mint color,
To me, greeting card is perfect with
silly-and-dumb-faced-cat with party hat.
Why?
Because they are cute and ready to party hard with you *lol*


♥ Birthday card for my bestie Te ♥

What you gonna do or give to a birthday buddy who live far far away from you? 
Yay for digital card! :D

I made this one for Ryan Tandya, my friend who live in other town and currently working in NPM Photography.
Kinda embarrassing to send him a card with my own illustration actually XD
He is one of some very talented person I ever knew (in real life),
His works are amaaaazing,
His illustration (manual or digital, both are jaw dropping),
His photography and fashion too.
You can see his very own style in every works of him. 

A whole world should know him, and it will happen one day.
xoxo
(Ignore the cat with party hat above we're talking about my friend here *lol*)


♥ Birthday card for my bestie Buntel ♥
Same case, another friend who live in other town just getting older ;)

This one is for Krishna Pradana,
(another friend means another talented friend *whoop*)
He has a very good sense of fashion and photography,
simplicity is really his style.
The cool part is he has his own shoes brand for men called S.Woonderland.
Note: Shoes are made only for fashionable men who pay attention to details and appreciate the quality of the shoes.

Ditto,

A whole world should know him, and it will happen one day.
xoxo


♥ Quote of the day ♥

As a typography lover, of course I do love to read lots of quotes,
about anything,
Love, life, family, funny, even horoscope (I'm a proud Scorpion *lol*)

This quotes,
"Fall So Fast, Crash So Hard"
is for my friend who falling in love too fast with someone.
*ahem*

Still in my favorite pastel color, minty and peachy.



♥ For Stef ♥

A greeting card for friend who had to celebrate her birthday in the hospital :0
I don't really know what is her favorites,
So I go with flower pattern and a cute brown bunny,
I hope it can cheer her up when she's looking at this card..

Stefanie is my super busy friend, she is the most hard worker girl I've ever met.
Can't imagine how her life is, traveled around the world for works.
It's sounds fun but I'll never know it :S
Anyway, she is the owner of Pizza en Bier located at Surabaya Town Square.
Cool right ;)
(Oh, I did some mural in her place too,
I don't really like the result *lol* but, check it below)

I hope the best for her!
*crossing fingers*

Going hipster with Vespa B)

Agree? *highfive*

That's all for now,
*cheers*


No comments:

Post a Comment