Friday, May 30, 2014

♥ Jaime & Jaimie Project ♥


☞ FRAME FREAK ☜

I just got a very fun job,
making illustration for a kid and baby clothing line,

The color must be pastels
with kiddy stuff like teddy bear
also
homey and warm look :)

So I go with this,



♥ Pastel Frames ♥

Two Birds in the middle frame is their logo, isn't it cute? :)

For a homey and warm look, I add "Home Sweet Home" quotes
and heart shaped stitch,
Moon and stars as a picture of sweet dream,
Teddy bear and a cup of hot chocolate - 2 things that kid loves.

Actually I make 2 alternatives for the coloring,
#1 solid color and #2 with gradient,
But I prefer to post the gradient one
( I like the pastel rainbow combination on the middle frame! *boom*)


Here's some close up of my favorites frames ;)


Who's gonna hate a cute Teddy Bear? *hugs*

I just LOVE to draw small house with red roof IDK why *lol*

Lil' duckie in a polaroid sheet ♥ 


For further information, please don't hesitate to catch me by

Email: ayaz.werks@gmail.com / Line: ayazkw / WhatsApp: +62 821 19751292

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment