Friday, May 2, 2014

♥ Mini Me Lady Afternoon Tea ♥




☞ A LADY & HER GUARDIAN ☜

*sniff*

She is a tea lover with a passion in fashion,
She is Audrey and she is my Mini Me client!

Here's the preview,


♥ Audrey & Shiro ♥

Audrey's favorite color is purple.
She really enjoying hot tea (all flavor!),
and for an unexplained reason, she's got a crush on bunny these days so I draw a cute bunny on her teacup.
Crop tee and houndstooth skirt is her latest fever on fashion.
She has some skill in decorating table set and it means she can make a pretty flower bouquet too!
*whistle*
A-ma-ziiing

There is 3 dogs in her house now, but she want me to draw just one of them and the choosen one is Shiro :3
He is a fat, fluffy and super spoiled buddy!
(I really enjoyed drawing animals, I can't get enough to draw some more!)
*what an animal perf*
*lol*


Ok, here's some details of the illustration,




♥ Get your Mini Me now! ♥

*woof*

No comments:

Post a Comment