Saturday, May 10, 2014

♥ To The Moooon! ♥



☞ GEEKY TIME ☜

A graphic designer,
a big fan of movie & comic,
figurine enthusiast,
a deer freak..

*o*

Check him out,




♥ Patrick ♥

Oh, before I tell the details,
I draw this Mini Me in a different style.
It's more.. tidy.. and umm.. solid.. (what kind of explanation is that!?) XD
Anyway, Let me know which one you like better.

So,
Patrick has a same job like me - graphic designer,
has a same favorite character like me- TINTIN!
*highfive*

His favorite animal is deer and giraffe (have no idea why),
And actually he loves so many movie, comic, or cartoon characters,
but I go with Tintin, Paul Frank and Stormtrooper
(because I love 'em too *haha* but who doesn't know Star Wars & Tintin?)
He is holding a Little Black Book note with "Forgive me for I have sinned" quote (it's pretty happening in Jakarta - Indonesia, it's unique and has some character than any other note book),
I add a famous rocket from Adventures of Tintin Destination Moon
(I suggest you to read the comic or watch the movie!),
And the last thing,
Patrick's obsession is SHOES.
He loves his New Balance shoes so much,
and the one I draw here is his pride I think.. XD

Here's the details,







What's your story?
What's your favorites?
Let me know
and

♥ Get your Mini Me now! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment