Friday, May 30, 2014

♥ Mini Me Bestie ♥


☞ BEST OF THE BEST ☜

This is a special Mini Me project for my..
super best friend!

*whoop*whoop*

You know, we're super, super best friend,
just like SpongeBob and Patrick Star
(Yes, we're totally looks like them, our stupid and silly time)
"I wumbo - you wumbo - he she we wumbo - wumboing - wumbology"

*ahem*
pardon my wumbology moment
lol

Here she is,



♥ Ilona with Otes & Kuba ♥

Her favorites are horses ( Of course Unicorn include oh let me mention that she is a Unicorn Army ;D ),
Old school stuff like roses and swallows ( She is a tattoo lover just like me, also have a bunch of tattoos),
Leopard print and jeans jacket,
and
Cats! She is a crazy cat lady for sure,
we really love animals but cat is always on top!


Check the details,
I specially love this Unicorn :)


Unicorn Powah! *glitter*

Prince Kuba ♥ 
Old school roses

Old school swallows


♥ Get your Mini Me now! ♥

*meow*

No comments:

Post a Comment